Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy hump day!

On a quick lunch break so I thought I would clear my mind, and update my blog.

This week is action packed for the Castro's, or maybe I just feel that way because I have tons of things I want to get done this week. I updated my white board at work to keep me on task and focused. Classes are going great, I think the Castro casa is adjusting well. I've been feeling a tad bid under the weather last week, getting better, but I still feel at moments draggy, so I am keeping myself busy checking off to-do lists, or else I could waste my whole week. Adolfo is getting into the swing of things, he's taking on a load, but I know he can do it, he always does!

Let me share my successes and to-dos! (I know some don't care, but this is like free therapy sometimes to organize me and clear my mind, lol)

- Organized at work thanks to my white-board
- Dinner plans for the week done
- Bought groceries
- Deposited money at the bank
- Budgeted/reconciled
- Slowly getting through my homework (Wednesday night is homework night)
- PS Not so much a success - our Computer needs to go to the doctor, lol...

Pretty good for it only being hump day!

Weekend goals:
- Put up Christmas Decor (Haha, yes I still have it all up! But not for long)
- Do our taxes!
- Oil Change
- Sunday Coupon Day

That's manageable right?

Well now that I am clear minded, back to work. Ces.

0 comments: