Lovely weekend! I am really enjoying how 2010 is treating us, it has been full of fun and pretty relaxing. This was our first week back to work, and it felt SOOO long, but I was kind of glad to get back into the swing of things. Friday night we had a work event, and we had a great time as usual. We work with a really great group of people, so any time we can all get together, and not work, lol, is always a good time! A&I ended our night by going dancing, we LOVE to dance, and we said hey, it's like Arobics, lol!
Saturday, we really did NOTHING, lol, boring I know to some, but I appreciate down time. We slept in and I made us a nice breakfast. Adolfo enjoyed some TV, and I caught up on some work at the kitchen table, lol, I love not having to go into the office to work!
We were up in the air about dancing the night before, because we had been waiting for the movie The Book of Eli to come out....but it was sold out, so dancing it was. We decided we would try again on Saturday night, so we did. We enjoyed a nice dinner and movie date with one of A's friend's from work and his wife, they are always a great time!
Sunday was all about the Cowboys, we spend the day at the Ranch with Adolfo's parents and we had a nice time. They always feed us too much, and it never fails, I get cozy on the couch and take a power nap....but it gave A time to play on the ranch and shoot his guns, so it was a happy day, lol. While A and his Dad played outside, me and my MIL played inside, she never wants me to do anything, she just feeds me and lets me watch, lol....And we wonder why I am not the greatest in the kitchen, lol, the ladies in my life must let me grow, LOL! Our lady events included watching TV with her while she cross stitched and me reading the paper cutting coupons (My new Adventure, but that's another post, lol)! Adolfo's nephew, sister and her kids came out, so it wound up to be a nice time, Cowboys, family and movie night.....really how did we get so lucky?
Our weekend was great, and I am ready for the week ahead of us! Yes work will be CRAZY, Tay's back, classes start up again.....oh, you know just another day in the life of the Castros....Hope you all have a wonderful week!

2 comments:
We went grocery shopping with coupons today..TOTALLY worth the Work!!
Love the cute purple necklace.... I hate going back to work after a nice long break..... good luck getting back into the swing of things.
Post a Comment