Saturday, January 02, 2010

We LOVE our weekends!

Let our stay-cation begin, Today, we relaxed, and it felt wonderful! We slept in, enjoyed a whole morning of food network, and then headed out and enjoyed our day. We met my Mom and Tay at the mall and enjoyed a nice treat to CPK. It was so good, and such a sweet surprise. I know, I know, it's a new year, and pizza, really???? But, we did great, for us! We ordered one personal pizza and salad and we split....we never said we were eliminating all things great, just not all the time, as often, and PORTION CONTROL, so, I was proud of us! Thanks Mom!

We treated ourselves to a movie, Sherlock Holmes, and we loved it! We both love solving things, we love a good crime/mystery, so this was perfect for us!


I felt like our blog needed an update, something new, something fresh, and something joyful to bring us into the new year. Wishing 2010 is full of brightness, cheer and JOY! I worked out again tonight, 3 MILES, walk run, of course, but it felt so good. I am thinking of my goals and what I want to accomplish, as well as my treats for meeting my goals.....

I'm thinking running shoes(6 months prize), hot stone massage (12 months prize)....that's it for now, but wow, it's already getting me motivated just thinking about it!

Happy Saturday, The Castros.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey- just getting caught up on my blog reading over the past 2 weeks- looks like you had a great Christmas. I love your ring- so great!!! How nice.