Hi all....So I have been really bad about posting. I usually do it in the evening, but here lately our nights have been filled with Wedding planning. I really is exciting if you have the time to just focus on your to do list. Now that we have updated the budget and found the dishes we wanted, I feel alot better.
Since I am so proud of us, I will share what we have accomplished since Saturday:
1. Dishes pattern and registry items at Suzy Q's in Johnson City, love it all!
2. Bridesmaid Gifts
3. Groomsmen and Usher Gifts
4. FG/RB Gifts
5. Serving Set
6. Toasting Flutes
7. Monogrammed Napkins for cake
8. PEC shower date
9. First Dress alteration meeting
10. My beautiful shoes
So here it is and still alot more to come. Adolfo and I have also started our workouts, for real this time, lol. We have started packing lunches the night before and I can really feel the difference in my energy. I got this really old fashion lunch box at Suzy Q's and I have been bringing my lunch all week. I will post a pic later when I can. JJ you will love it, it is something that I would envision for our store, you know one day when we are close ;)!
So this week I am working hard and praying the Lakers lose tonight. I am so excited because this weekend me and my bridesmaids will be getting together to go get the dresses. It really is coming together.
Well back to work for me, but I hope everyone has a great Thursday, Jean Day tomorrow!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Lunch Time!
Posted by Celeste Castro at 11:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Celeste,
We are actually hoping to move to Austin next May when Currey finishes school. At that point I'll be more than ready to open our store! Can't wait to see you guys! Miss you dearly!
JJ
Post a Comment