Thursday, June 05, 2008

A new day....

Thank you to everyone for keeping my Grandma and my family in your prayers. She is doing alot better and was able to go home on Tuesday evening. She was instructed to rest and take care of herself. All her tests were positive so you better believe we will be keeping an eye on her. What good is having 13+ grandkids if they can't help relieve some stress and let you just enjoy life. She even was able to get out of the house and see my little cousin Alex's all-star game tonight. So thank you!

Wedding stuff is definetly creeping up on me, this month we have pictures, alterations, bridesmaid and groomsmen purchases, complete rentals, register you name it....it is all in the process we just have to start checking things off the list.

Tonight was a good night. When I got home I worked out in our gym and I feel so much better. With my crazy schedule these days I just feel completely exhausted and tired. So I made a list and said this is what I need to complete tonight to enjoy my weekend. So here it is, hold me accountable friends:

1. Work out - Check
2. Hang clothes -Check
3. Dishes - Check
4. Pickup- Check
5. Subway -Check
6. Pack for the weekend
7. Iron my clothes so I can get up really early manana
8. wrap up some client open items

We will see how far I get. Adolfo is enjoying his down time grilling with one of his friends and watching the game, remember he's a Lakers fan, and I am not. So I thought is would be a great time for me to enjoy the Apt alone and let him enjoy his game without me nagging about how much I dislike Kobe Bryant.

Here is a little something to think about. I have had a really heavy heart in the recent year about the direction our future is heading. I have been full of excitement and anxiety. I am so excited for mine and Adolfo's next chapter together, but we will be faced with many important decisions in the next 5 years. So today when I was going through the mail I got a card that made me smile so I will share the quote with you....

"Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing you will be successful."

This weekend we will be attending one of my best friends from High School's wedding, Amanda. I hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend doing what makes them happy.

0 comments: