Monday, June 23, 2008

Today's post part one....

On June 16th, my cousin's Elizabeth, Travis and little Adisyn welcomed a new addition to their family!

Kaden Travis Langbein


I love my family because no matter how far away I was during this beautiful process, you better believe I was updated through the whole process.

12 am - received phone call from Elizabeth that they were on their way to the hospital.

12:30 am - received phone call from Ashly, Julie and Frankie that they were on the way to the hospital.

2:30 am, lol - received message from Elizabeth, I think this was everything, keep in mind I was half asleep getting this information. She told me how far she was dilated, something about the direction of Kaden, that she was hurting and that she would keep me updated, lol. Love you bebe', thanks for the update.

ALL DAY I COULD NOT WAIT, but I hated that he just hadn't come already cause I hated that it hurt my cousin.

So when I got off of work that afternoon, he was here. I called Adolfo and we loaded up the car and were off to see our new baby cousin. He is beautiful and so sweet. It was such a fun thing to get to experience with them. We learned a little about how much you needed to feed a baby, not the whole bottle they give you, just a fraction. We thought he was starving! His tummy is only less than a quarter of our pinky, lol, who knew. We learned about changing diapers, lol. It was a nice time.

So Langbein family we are so proud of you and your beautiful accomplishment. This little guy can't even grasp how much he is already so loved and how many millions of hugs and kisses are coming his way!

This weekend we get to celebrate summer baby #2, the little girl, with a couple's shower. So update on that later. Well it is back to work, but I will post a blog later on our marriage retreat experience. I will wait till I can upload a picture. Enjoy the beginning of the work week!

Love Ces.

0 comments: