Yesterday after I left work I got a call from Adolfo that my Grandma Janie was being taken to the hospital because she was not feeling well. When I got home we got there as soon as we could. If you know my Grandma you know that she is a really strong women, so to see her in that condition really hurts my heart. I hate the feeling of helplessness. My Grandma, without hesitation, would do anything for me, and I could do nothing in that moment for her but be there.
Today, she is going through a great deal of testing to see what is the matter, as they think she might have experienced a small heart attack. She is in good spirits, for us as always. If you are reading this you are a dear and close friend, and you know the importance of my Grandma in my life so please keep her and my family in your prayers and I will keep yall updated.

2 comments:
Hey Celeste, just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you, your family, and especially your grandma! Love, Erin
Hi sweet friend! I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Much Love, JJ
Post a Comment