Thursday, June 26, 2008

What a great evening.....

One of the best things I have come across during my wedding planning adventure is the ability to shop online and have everything you could ever need delivered to your front door. Call me old fashion, as someone who still enjoys sending letters by snail mail and seeing a person face to face for a nice dinner or coffee, I had never ordered anything online.

It all started with the topper for my wedding cake, I went online and found the perfect thing I wanted so ordered it, after complete research that it was a legitimate sight and I would get my order. Once it work, I decided to use two sights to order all the necessities for my wedding: bridal party gifts, napkins... you know what I am talking about. So Yesterday I was in the office and at the end of the day I decided to check the status of my packages. To my surprise, they were all delivered on June 20th! Not to my house. I immediately called Adolfo and asked him if he would go to the main office and see if anything had been delivered. They had, and no one contacted us! So when I got home, I loved it! I got to go through all the things I had purchased and I loved it all. It really saved me so much time and I was really surprised by the quality.

So, after all of that Adolfo and I decided to go on a dinner and a movie date. We did our typical Soup and Salad evening at Olive Garden and then went and saw Get Smart, FUNNY! One thing I love about living in the city is that we are always able to watch the last showing of a movie, we go all comfortable and then when we get home we are ready for bed! I know my mother would say Celeste, "You should not go out in public like that!" but all I can say it doesn't matter, I was comfortable.

So my evening was pretty wonderful, I did a little work, wedding and quality time with Adolfo! I hope everyone enjoyed there time also....don't forget to take some time for yourself!

Love, Ces.

0 comments: