Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GRUMPY...

So I am living up to my little kid nickname these days, lol. With the wedding quickly approaching I fear my Bridezilla moments are still yet to come!

Last night there were so many things I wanted to get done, it just is working out that way, and when I can't catch up there are always more "little things" that begin to add up.

I love that I had a year engagement to plan and pull all my ideas together, but I am ready already!

Being away from him right now, 4 days today, makes me really miss him! I hear his voice and reminds me of our old Abilene days. The Friday nights I spent with JJ shopping at Target, Dinner or watching a movie and then ending our night with Starbucks and long conversations and we can't forget our phone dates at the end of the night to talk to the one's we love before leaving Starbucks, lol , Yeah for surviving our long distance college relationships! God really blessed me with my Sweet JJ, I can't wait to see you friend!


It's like we are young and in love all over again. So as I take a break for lunch right now, let me share with you why I am marrying the most amazing man in the world!

1. I have met the man I will spend the rest of my life with. Adolfo is my source of strength and confidence he motivates and challenges me to do my best, even when I think I have nothing else to give he finds it in me, and I am a better person. He is my best friend, we have been together for 5 years, and no one knows me better than him!

2. I am such a planner and organizer and always on the go, but he balances me with his calm and patient personality. He continuously makes me just stop and enjoy all our hard work and reminds me to be calm, patient and not stress because "it will work out!" and when I am wrapped up and overwhelmed, he just hugs me!

3. He is so motivated about life, our family and our future. He works so hard academically and at his job so that we are able to have security and be able to provide for our family. He truly is the man that can help me be the best wife and mother God wants me to be, one day ;). His values are my values and our home and family will be stronger because of him and his leadership!

4. He has such a strong faith and trust in God's promise and direction for our future together and he establishes piece in my heart! He is so loving, genuine and gentle.

5. No matter how grumpy I may be when I get home, he makes me laugh and smile!




Adolfo, I miss you and can't wait to come home....
I am blessed to have Adolfo in my life. He loves me unconditionally, imperfections, grumpy fits and all. When he is next to me there is nothing I can't do.
lol, see, just thinking about him makes me smile and feel better! Love you...
Ces.

1 comments:

Catherine said...

Celeste I was thinking about you two today... and I was so sad to miss ya'lls special day. It is so evident how you two love, trust, and support each other and I admire that. I hope ya'll are spending WONDERFUL sweet sweet time together as a MARRIED couple! I remember those nights being so separated from our most loved ones. Your stories and writings are so inspirational! I can't wait to read about your wedding and life together:)