Hi all,
As the wedding is approaching I now understand the stresses that come along with this special day. I am short with my tone and attitude at some moments, this is the biggest event I have ever planned and it is going to be something Adolfo and I remember forever, so along with all this, of course there will be times of overwhelmed feeling and frustration.
Everyone, I love you, and I promise this time will pass!
If you have tried to call, I am experiencing difficulties with my phone, but this should be cleared up by this evening. Can I just ask, is anyone ever truly satisfied with Sprint? We were at the store last night, and every single person that was in there was un-pleased and left unhappy. Where has great customer service gone these days, I think if any business can tackle this obstacle, they would be a gold mine. I probably will continue my contract with them for the sake of convenience, but not for long once I have the time to research my options.
This weekend my little sister moves into her UT dorm, and her college life begins, I am so excited for the to be here in Austin!
Since my minnie drama queen break down, Adolfo is just trying to make my life more simple, lol. He is so sweet, he text me and asked what he could do to take the stress away so tonight we are going to get a new phone, relax at home and complete the thank you cards list.
Everyday, no matter how my attitude has been for the day, I am so thankful for all the blessings and great people I have in my life. I owe everyone BIG! I can't wait until we can all be together and just laugh about all these dramatic issues, lol. So driven by the lack of sleep, crappy diet and endless to do lists, I am just going to push and get it all done so that the week before my wedding it will be SPA DAY here I come!
Until next time, Ces.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
I need a day at the spa, want to join me?
Posted by Celeste Castro at 12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment