Monday, August 25, 2008

I love when I find a great book!

So this weekend, we had time to stop by Barnes and Noble, because Curt wanted to look around and we had some time to kill. I had been wanting to read 'The Last Lecture' since I followed the story of Randy Pausch on TV, I just had not been to the book store, until this weekend so I bought it, AMAZING!
Last night before I finally went to sleep I decided to read a little bit, well a little bit turned into and 1 1/2 and I had to make myself put it down and get some sleep. It is both inspiring, motivating and an easy read. Today I was so excited to read my lunchtime consisted of a smoothie and a soft care because I wanted to read a little more.
I have read the first 14 chapters and I must say I am underlining, laughing, crying and enjoying it! It definitely puts life into perspective, and with all that is going on in mine and the stress I feel everyday, it really makes you take a break and realize, calm down its not that bad! I came back to the office smiling, I couldn't wipe it off my face. What a day!
Its that time again, tonight Adolfo, Tay and I will be in front of the TV to watch the Democratic Convention and dinner at the Olive Garden, I love it! There will be no cooking for me until after the wedding, lol. What will be my excuse then.
This morning I had a great work out, I really had to pull myself out of bed, but once I got there it went well. I was in a rush to get ready and on the road in anticipation of all the back to school traffic, but it was non-existent, I got to work in 25 minutes and I was prepping for a good hour or hour twenty minute drive.
Today is a good day, I hope you all enjoyed this great Monday. Cheers, Ces.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Hump Day!!At the begining of the week I read your blog about Randy Pausch, I had to be just like you and went and BOUGHT it. I must say one of the best books EVER! Have a good rest of the week!
XOXO-
HH

Celeste Castro said...

lol, Heather! I am almost done with it, I would have let you have mine crazy girl!

Heather said...

I figured that but you know how patient I am!:) I should work on that skill.