Well, I am taking a break and I just have to get things out of my head! So I just opened my calendar and yes there is only 4 weeks till the big day.
I feel as though, my mind and body has just shut down and lost the energy to continue, I just need sleep! It is so exciting that all the people I love and care about are going to be in one place as Adolfo and I give ourselves to one another in front of Christ, I get chills!
This week I am working out of town in Kerrville, it is such a neat little place. Very peaceful and relaxing. I am on the job alone, so I will fill my hours here with work, sleep and some Thank you notes. I miss Adolfo since I was not home this weekend, its been 3 days and then this whole week and next weekend!
So this weekend was eventful! Saturday morning we met at my Aunt Lydia's to visit and make wedding favors, once again alot of work, but it really makes me appreciate all aspects of our wedding and what can I say I enjoy this stuff.
My little cousin Kelsey turned 13 and had a sleep over and we all went for cake and presents. Man those were the days! Why do we ever stop having those? My cousin Heather did an awesome job hosting everyone, it was pink and girly.
Sunday after Church and the family breakfast with Charlie at El Charo's my Mother and I took Tay to shop for her dorm and supplies and stuff. It amazes me sometimes how he and I are so different. I here dorm decor and I think fun colors, nice rugs, accent pillows, soft fluffy blankets, fun desk organizers, closet organizers, art....
lol, Tay hears, Twin sheets, blankets and 2 pillows. I already have a laptop. Why do I have to think about colors? Nothing needs to go on the walls. I already have things on my desk at home I can take! Can we go yet?
It was fun though and her dorm is going to be fun and totally her personality. Sunday I was so tired, after we came home we relaxed I visited with family and the work week is here again.
I have no photos to share at this moment, but when I get home, I will post pics I promise.
Until Later. Ces.

0 comments:
Post a Comment