Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Wedding Weekend Extravaganza...

This weekend was my Bachelorette Party in Fredericksburg, and I must say my girls know how to through a great time! We met that afternoon and started it all off with a wine tour at Becker's Vineyard, checked into the Hampton Inn, had dinner at my new favorite little hang out Hondo's and then ended it with a lingere shower. I had a great time being together with all you girls, there are alot of photos so lets just jump in!

Heather, Claudia and Tay preparing to go decorate...
Tay, Christina and Heather during the tasting...
Amanda, Ashly, me, Caroline and Elizabeth tasting....
My sisters....
The group on the tour in the wine cooler...
Claudia and Ashly on the patio enjoying wine and music...

Christina and Elizabeth on the patio....

Caroline, Tay, Amanda and Heather on the Patio ....
Our complimentary bottle of our favorite to enjoy on the patio... Thanks Becker's Vineyard!
Party favors and presents...
1/2 of the girls...

The other half of the girls....

Ashly, Tay and Christina with the fruit...
Oh Ashly....
Sistas....
Tay, love the hair...
Sweet Caroline...

Another Bride-to-be I met at dinner listening to the band...
Presents....
More presents and me and my cake....

I really had a wonderful time just relaxing and spending time with the girls, thank you all for being you and helping me celebrate this wonderful time in my life! So the next day was my Bridal Shower, and I will share a few more pics, and if you are still reading well here you go....



Needless to say, I had a very fun and busy weekend, and I appreciate everyone who played a part in putting this all together. Yall did an amazing job! So after all of this I need a nap. So, until next time, Ces.

0 comments: