Well, the weekend in finally over and it is time for bed because I must be up bright and early for my first real week of workouts!
Taylor is all nice and moved into her dorm and just ready to spend a few days enjoying the campus, lighting the tower and then off to her first day of classes! I must say that I was definitely spoiled at ACU with dorm life, but we have made the small space her home and nice and cozy! Pictures will have to come later because with all the activity I forgot to charge my camera.
This weekend was busy moving Tay in, and her and my parents spent the weekend with us. I love it when they come and visit. My mother and I got to go over last minute wedding details, and I stamped and mailed my first round to Thank you notes, so fun! But the thing I loved the most was waking up on Sunday morning to the smell of a nice home cooked breakfast! Thanks mom!
Adolfo spent the day with is Dad fishing on the Pedernales, so needless to say, he fell asleep hours ago. This is my last full week of work until after the wedding, and I am ready for some time off. It was really nice just being home in Austin, in my bed and enjoying my home. Its really been hard having to go home to JC each weekend to tie up loose ends.
So, as I sit here in my living room, it is so peaceful and quiet, the dishes are done, the house is clean, my clothes are ironed, lol, and I am ready to say goodnight and I hope everyone has a beautiful work week. "Night, Ces.

0 comments:
Post a Comment