Thursday, August 28, 2008

Taking a trip....

So Today Adolfo and I are picking up our Marriage License. It entertains me how all the offices only are open from Mon-Fri 8 - 5. When are people really suposed to get things done? So instead let us please take off an afternoon just to wait in line and hope we get service before it is time to close. I don't get it, if you are a service organization then you need to adjust hours sometimes realistically to the people you are servicing, like adding weekend hours, or opening later in the evenings. Anyways, done with that.

Also as a friend and I were walking back from lunch today, I had a thought. So you know how everyone says its a fashion mess-up if you mix black and brown. Then, why is it ok to dress up in black and look all trendy for work and accessorise with a LV handbag? It breaks the rule, I don't get it?

So I woke up this morning not feeling so great, I have an itchy throught, a runny nose and its making pressure on my ear. I will not get sick during this time, it can't happen. So I am taking medicane, drinking OJ and trying to wrap up some things in the office. If I start feeling bad, I am going home and I am almost there.

Well after this week I will be preparing and trying to relax. We have waited so long for these next coming days and I am so excited this moment is almost here. Our lives will never be the same, will will never do anything for the sake of ourselves there is no longer I, just we. Yeah!

0 comments: