Tonight, with the weather still being WONDERFUL, and inspired by my sister Claudia, I thought I would attempt a pot of my Mother's Chili. When we all were at home, and the weather started changing, we all knew what that meant, 100% agreement for CHILI!
Last week I was talking to my sister and her and Jaime made a pot, so I thought well, if I am ever going to learn why not now? So this weekend Mom left me with the recipe, and Tay went to the store today for all the ingredients and I think we were all pleasantly surprised, It was very yummy! We have so much left, so it will probably be lunch, and well dinner again, but no complaining because we love it!
I get so excited when recipes turn out for me, because I wasn't the strong one in the kitchen, Claudia got that award, but it gives me hope that one day I will be a good mommy and my children won't starve, at least they can have Chili night like we did growing up!
On another note, Adolfo has been pricing around for car insurance because we think ours is ripping us off, we have gotten a few quotes and are looking at a savings of about an extra $275 a year, every penny counts! I am so proud of him, and grateful he is so patient to do all the research and make all the calls, I hate the telephone, which is kind of ironic considering I love to talk! But anyways, thanks Babe for taking my stress away, I love you!
Oh, if you don't read my little sister's blog (Taylor) check it out, its kinda funny, and MAYBE she will share her new hair-do, ha!
Other than that just another crazy week at the Castros.....C.

1 comments:
Let me tell y'all... we are a little envious of all the great weather y'all are getting! I would love to be able to make chili right now!
Post a Comment