Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TuEsdAy!

What a day it has been! Ever had a day where you started your morning off super focused and headed out the door ready to get things done, and then lay down in bed, sit to write your blog and think, geez what did I get done today????

Well I did today, on this wonderful Tuesday! I got to work and everything was great, prioritized my day, caught up on what felt like a million emails, and then just started working.....it was my first day back to the clients since we got the news my friend had lost her child. They knew her so I felt like I spent most of my day answering questions, and saying thank you for every one's thoughts, prayers and kind words. After our emotionally draining week last week, this just wore me out all over again. But what can we do, just regroup and start a new day tomorrow!

Traffic was crazy as usual in ATX, but I used my time to call my GMA Janie and just check in on them, I only have a short window of opportunity from when they get home and their novela's start, so I took advantage of it, and set up a tentative date to go shopping together, she gets excited about shopping just as much as I do! Now for getting together with Claudia's schedule, this should be fun!

I got home, and really have been making an effort to make sure I either prepare dinner or have something easy for the gang to prepare. Tonight I tried homemade chicken parmesan, it was so good! Adolfo had seconds, and well, Tay said she liked it! I kind of messed up because I ALWAYS buy boneless chicken breasts, but for some reason I wasn't paying attention and got bones! I just deboned the chicken and it worked perfectly. Again, I almost burnt the bread, but saved it in time! What is it with me and bread, so simple yet so dangerous for me!

I decided to straighten the house up a bit, and well when I start I can't finish, so I picked up, cleaned up, dusted and then said, there we go! No more work until the end of the week for me, PLEASE! I submitted some homework, and am now just winding down with a blog, while my husband is sound asleep on the couch, ha, I'll wake him in a little bit! It's so hard to fall asleep when he isn't taking over the bed, haha!

So that's all that is happening at the Castros....I would talk about Tay's ordeal with Amazon, but I'll let her share that one with yall! Ces.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I'd love to have you parmesean chicken recipe if it's easy!