Sunday, I spent the day doing CAFB things. A few of us girls went to the office and decorated for this weeks festivities...United Against Hunger, Let the Games Begin! I made all my donation bags because I knew I wouldn't have time towards the end of the week.
Today was our first round of events! Pretty exciting, we had the 10-Key race, my team got a 3rd place ribbon, but no luck in the rubber band archery contest! Better luck next time blue team! It was exciting to see everyone having a good time, and coming together to take on the fight against hunger! I am so grateful for my co-workers, they make my work days all the better!
Adolfo and I love Monday night TV, he has class late on Monday, so the only thing I watch is DWTS, and then we DVR all our other favorite shows. Our little ritual is to try and go to bed early Monday, so that we can lay in bed, and then watch our shows.....
The Big Bang Theory, I love these guys, they are so nerdy it makes me laugh, weird since of humor I know, but I can't get enough of it! Then we watch CSI:Miami, it's our favorite, we watch, understand the story, and then half way through we give our prediction, and then wait to see if we are right, yep we are kind of competitive, but it makes it fun! Then we end with Heroes, Adolfo LOVES Heroes, some nights I'm into it some not so much, but I follow it because he likes it. So there you have it...We love our Mondays!
Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend as much as we did, other than that we are just getting things done this week, and then volunteering at the TAP Black and White Ball on Friday. We get to dress up, not often does Adolfo wear a suit, so I am super excited!
Much Love, The Castros.

0 comments:
Post a Comment