What a great day today was, so I'm calling it my lucky day. First, we just wanted to say a special happy 25th birthday to jughead, WOW, we are getting old! Mom told me her and Curt were talking and Curt couldn't believe how old you turned, lol, he was shocked and said dang, he's half my age, lol. I think at that moment he realized how old he was, lol....Wish we could all be together to celebrate, we are definitely thinking of you! I think I should share a memory of jughead that I hold dear to my heart.....Here it goes......
When we were little and lived by Grandma and Grandpa, me, Claudia, Jughead and nell played together all the time, the boys were always up to something outside. When I was young my hair was really LONG, and my Grandma Marie loved it! She never wanted me to cut it, EVER, not even trims....My sister Claudia always got the short hair, and I would always ask my mom why I couldn't have short hair too! So I remember one day I went and got my hair cut to my shoulders...I LOVED IT! But I knew I would not go to Grandma's for awhile, and I was only going if my Mom went with me. I remember being in our house, not wanting to go outside in fear that Grandma would see me. At that moment, we hear a knock and it is jughead, I will never forget his big sweet smile, and he says....Hey, lets go play at Grandma's no one is over there, I PROMISE, ha! Claudia was like yeah lets go, Celeste no one is over there, they made up some lie about where Grandma was......so I trusted them and we decided to go play, well it felt like a really long walk to my grandparents and I still felt nervous about going inside, but I believed them. I made them go in first, and right as I went up the step, Guess who was sitting on her stool starring right at me????Grandma! They lied, and I couldn't say anything! And she started to cry! I mean my hair went from my butt to my shoulders, she was shocked. I went and told her it was ok it would grow back, and then I see Claudia, nell and Jughead laughing, MEAN! Grandma still loves my long hair, and plays with it now that it is longer, but she likes my short hair too, NOW! Ah, what memories! This is bringing back so many stories, at a later date I suppose! NOTE TO FAMILY: I CHALLENGE YOU TO POST YOUR FAVORITE STORY AT GRANDMA'S! So, to wrap it up, Happy Birthday Jughead, no matter what, I love you and am so proud of the wonderful young man you have become!
On another note, My lucky day....I am feeling better and I finally got to go back to work. Feeling a little stressed about being behind, I get to the office and my meeting for the day had to be post-poned, my schedule got pushed back a week, and my test in FSA got moved a week! Love it, it gives me a whole week to get ahead, and a weekend of studying, no pressure! My class just laughed a me tonight, because as she was telling us the shift, she gave us an awesome review, and I said out loud, Yes, this is my lucky day! I meant to just think it, but I was really excited, I guess, so glad I feel comfortable with everyone. I am so grateful it is Friday, and I am feeling better and I can get back on track. Adolfo's week went well, he had his first test and it went great! He's just been relaxing, working out, PLENTY of videos games with my cousins in SA, and laundry (Perk for me!).
So I guess the Castros are just getting things done!
TGIF, C.
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Lucky Day!
Posted by Celeste Castro at 10:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HA! This is typical Kris. I'm pretty sure he would still do that tomorrow, granted the same circumstances! I will also take you up on that challenge, and soon I will be posting about g-ma's house!
Post a Comment