Monday, September 14, 2009

Restless...

Is it really only MONDAY, ha! I don't know why I can't seem to focus, work was great, then I came home, and AHHH!
Last night I made this wonderful list of things I was going to accomplish this week, and even if I didn't get to it tonight it has to be done this week!!! My Monday was to call Grandma, workout, clean up a little bit, and then go the coffee shop to read for a few hours, well that was the plan...I don't know how we make such a mess sometimes, and and it's just us, just wait till we have Baby C's all over the place, ha!
I called my Grandma on my way home, but I didn't leave work till 6:30 so that already put me to about 7:30, I felt like my night was over! But I am so grateful for our wonderful conversations and wisdom she shares with me, it is such special time we will never get back so it is worth it, but apparently I come 2nd to Novellas, go figure? Adolfo and I are going to spend some time at the ranch this weekend with my Grandparents, just some relaxation, a little dove hunting and the Longhorns! And big bowl of popcorn as my Grandma says, lol...
Escuse me while I write my list right here to get it all out of my head, hold me accountable blog world....
1. Bank
2. Hunting License for ME! My first dove hunt, I get to wear my camo!
3. Chapter 3, and case problem
I am taking care of the house tonight! AHHH! I feel so much better, oh and keep my mentee in your prayers, we meet on Wednesday, oh and Tay too! She starts her direct observations tomorrow, 1st sport Lady Longhorns Volleyball!!! I am so excited for her.....by the end of the year she will have observed every sport, so much fun, I NEVER got to do that in Accounting, ha!
Just clearing my head, C.

"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:9

0 comments: