Thursday, September 17, 2009

Patiently waiting (like a little kid) for the weekend, ha!

I am so excited my class is over for the week, I was really able to follow what we went over this evening, so maybe I can do this!

The Castros are tightening up our budget, we already to a good job at following our budgets, but we need to a little bit more because the holidays are quickly approaching, and we love to go all out, so we need to start a little early.
I love budgets, reconciling, seeing our money work for us, you know the fabulous world of finance!!! Every so often I get in a rut and I feel like we are completely spoiled, we are living with WAY more stuff then 2 people need, and I want to simplify, so the time is upon us again just in time for the holidays!
Having said that, you know how when you are in a store and you have no money in your pocket, and everything you have ever wanted is in that one store, and it all fits you perfectly, yeah well that is how I feel at the moment, but we set our financial goals, and we are sticking to them, because they are so worth it!
Although we said no buying, A girl can look....
I love the sincerity of a personal hand written note, I always have. I LOVE stationary, and just making peoples day, computers, emails, texts are great, but they don't do it for me like a sweat little hello. Just taking that time to tell someone you are special enough to me to take a break, and personally right you a note :)! I have been looking FOREVER for our Castro stamp, and look what I found....but we are on a budget, ha....just imagine with The Castros in the middle, love it!

My Fall stationary, super cute....celeste castro of course.....

Cashmere lined leather gloves....for when it gets super cold! Adolfo doesn't agree with the color, ha! I don't agree with the price....we will cross that bridge when we get there...but I still love them....


How cute is this ring, I mean it should be mine, it matches everything I own, haha!


We made a commitment and I am sticking with it! Are you proud of me Babe, ha! Christmas can't get here soon enough!
I am super excited for this weekend. Figures crossed great weather, and great football. We are hanging out with my Grandparents at the ranch, and will be doing a little hunting, eating, and football watching, I love getting away from the city sometimes! Pure relaxation, and catching up!
Our camo is packed, our licenses are purchased, now we just have to wait for Friday to come to an end! Yeah!
Happy Weekend, and Hook 'em Horns! C.


1 comments:

Jessica said...

I love everything you picked out... super cute! I especially love the gloves.... adorable!

Good for you sticking to your budget!

Lantz and I budget in a small allowance for ourselves that we can either save up each month for something big in the future, or spend on whatever we like. Maybe try to fit that in if possible. :) Even if it's only like $20 a month- a girl can save when desperate!