Today was very productive, I completed everything on my list below, Thank goodness! I have definitely been scattered here lately, so it is only appropriate that my blogs reflect that. So, funny story...
A couple of weekends ago I took my sewing machine to my Grandma's house to help me finish up my apron. Well, I was showing her all my supplies, and my favorite tools and fabric, and as we are discussing why she would rather do a quick hand stitch rather than just pinning the fabric, she asks me if I have a simple needle and thread, ha.....guess who didn't have a basic needle and thread! So my Mom and Grandma had a little laugh, and told me everyone should always have a basic needle and thread....My whole deal was ladies, why would I need a needle and a thread if I have a sewing machine, isn't that the purpose? Well, looks like I still have tons to learn.....So my Mom and Tay stayed in Austin this weekend while we were in Dallas, and when I got home, My Mom left me a treat....
Looks like I'll never run out of needles, hahaha!

Tay loves to remind me ALL THE TIME how short I am....she will watch me attempt to take things from the high shelves and laugh and see how long I try until I just yell TAY and she comes to help....So when we were thinking about dinner this evening, as she contemplated our freezer, we noticed WOW TAY YOU ARE TALLER THEN OUR FRIDGE!

So, we thought it would be funny to see how I matched up, ha, definitely have room to grow, see my bread? Yep, that's a daily struggle too!
This evening Adolfo and I took a trip to Academy and we purchased my Hunting license, random I know, but I figured as a good wife, I should support my husband and all his wonderful habits so, Saturday morning, EARLY morning, we are going to get up and I will experience my 1st dove hunt! Really I just want to shoot the gun, if I hit a bird even better, but I love just spending time with him in his element, he gets so excited! Wish me luck!
Then we get home this evening to watch the season finale of The Cleaners, we are addicted to that show! and as we sit to start the DVR, Adolfo manages to spill his tea ALL over our living room, I am still seeing it in slow motion, haha! So we spent a good while cleaning up the mess and then enjoying The Cleaners, how ironic, ha....
Oh yeah one more funny thing! So we stopped by Target to get Adolfo some pencils, and I was looking at Sharpies, cause I LOVE Sharpies, and I was reading the package and I couldn't stop laughing it said, "No smearing, after dry", well DUH! Why can't I get paid to think of stuff like that??? I mean just imagine that meeting....
Like I said, pretty random evening with the Castros....I beat, time for bed, sweet dreams!
A & C.
0 comments:
Post a Comment