Weekends go by entirely too fast, This weekend is already October! Which means another wedding (We have been patiently waiting for), my mom's family pic-nic with work, and Halloween Parties!!! Really where does the time go? This weekend we went Jeremy's wedding. He is Adolfo's childhood bestfriend, man they have some stories. His grandmother was so sweet, this is the first time I met her, and when she saw Adolfo she just squeezed him, and asked for her daughter (that's me, ha)! He has such a beautiful family, and the wedding was so special, I am so grateful they let us be a part of their special day, with their close family.
Adolfo & Jeremy... A lady at the wedding asked us how old we were and she said we couldn't be any older than 20, haha, hope that lasts...
There cake was so pretty and very yummy....

After the wedding dinner, we were still not ready to go home. We went to a restaurant by our house and listened to live music, had a couple of drinks and just enjoyed being outdoors...it was so relaxing and a great way to end the evening.
The next day we were invited to one of Adolfo's co-workers house to BBQ and just meet each other. They were so welcoming and we had a wonderful time, we will definitely have to do that again, next time our place!
My desert, YUM!
Adolfo took his dove, and the guys enjoyed that....He was so proud, he wanted a picture to remember!

There cake was so pretty and very yummy....
After the wedding dinner, we were still not ready to go home. We went to a restaurant by our house and listened to live music, had a couple of drinks and just enjoyed being outdoors...it was so relaxing and a great way to end the evening.
My desert, YUM!
We definitely could have used one more day of relaxation! But if I can just get through this week I will be a happy girl and then it's back to the Hill Country for us for an all day PEC family pic-nic! So pray that we get through this week, and my test goes well! Which means I need to get off of here, and hit the books again.
I am so grateful for the special moments in life with great family and friends, we are blessed beyond what we deserve, and everyday I am amazed by God's grace and love for us, and the joy He brings to our lives daily!
Study day 1 of 4, The Castros.

2 comments:
Those dove look just like how my dad used to make them... yumm!!! We will definitely have to have some next time we are home!
That cake was so pretty! I love Banana Pudding! Yummy.
Post a Comment