Monday, September 07, 2009

Our First Anniversary, 9.06.09!

This weekend, Adolfo and I celebrated our First Anniversary. How time flies when your having fun, I can't believe it has been a year already!

A year ago as we entered our new life together as Mr. and Mrs. Castro....

Sunday morning we woke up to our Wedding Cake and a sweet anniversary gift and card from my parents....ha, and alergy meds for me, rain!



Adolfo and I recieved a beautiful blessing for our anniversary at church that morning, and decided to spend the afternoon relaxing and enjoying the view at Becker's Vineyard....


We took a tour, listened to some live music, and participated in the Grape Stomp, I can't even explain the feeling!


Experiencing a new adventure together!


Trying not to fall over, ha!

Cleaning off! I LOVE this picture for so many reasons. One because he is sooo cute, and also because I just stood back and thought about all the next things that will come into our life together. One day, it will be "Our yard" he is watering....the peace he brings into my life cannot be explained, he reminds me of my Grandpa Leon :)!

We enjoyed the I Love Lucy competition, these 2 were our favorites, HILARIOUS!

Our First Anniversary, September 6, 2009

That night we enjoyed a piece of our cake....

God has chosen the most perfect person for me to walk through life with. I am so blessed to have Adolfo as my husband. He makes me grow and challenge myself to be the best person I can be. He is so genuine and the way he treats others is a true reflection of his heart. I love him, trust him and know one day, he will be such a strong leader for our family. I get so excited thinking about what God has in store for our future together, but right now we are just enjoying our time with one another. I am grateful for this past year because we have learned so much from each other. A marriage is hard work, but work that is worth every second of it. I love where we are in life right now together, life is busy, but no matter how crazy things can be, I never have to experience anything alone, we have each other!

With a grateful heart, cheers to a million more beautiful sunsets side by side!
The Castros.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Congratulations! Happy Anniversary to the two of you. It looks like yall really celebrated in style. How fun!

Celeste Castro said...

Thanks Jess! It was nice a relaxing, you don't get to do that everyday! What a mess, but super fun.