Monday, September 07, 2009

Weekend Celebrations Part 2....

Saturday we just filled our day doing little things that we love, haha! Eating, shopping, hunting and watching football. Saturday morning we had lunch at Silver K, AMAZING! We always forget about this little place when we are home, so Saturday morning, my mom treated us, and we really enjoyed it!
Can't you tell, we were ready for a nap, ha, I LOVE going home, because this is our attire!



After lunch, Adolfo started getting things together for their dove hunt! And, of course, I had to get pictures because I am super excited for hunting season!!!!


My Mom and I did a little window shopping, and strolling some of our favorite boutiques, of course!



This sign made me laugh, sometimes we just make things too difficult, ha!

Sharing my little treasures! I LOVE my new pearls for the fall, bringing 2 of my favorites together, pearls and Fall, lol! I also bought our Castro 2009 Christmas ornament, a little early but it feels great to be ahead of the game for once. This year our little bird represents so much! I love the pattern, Birds are definitely in in 2009, and Adolfo's first dove hunting trip, who knows even mine, MAYBE???? So it is only appropriate....


Saturday evening we just hung out with the Family at Jen and Sid's house and enjoyed great food, good football, and THE RAIN! It was so beautiful to see, and be safe inside! We are so thankful for the quality time we got to spend home with our family in JC!

Love, A & C.

0 comments: