If I know anything, I know God has completely blessed both Adolfo and I with wonderful families. They are our most honest critics, and our unconditional love and support. This year, more than ever, we appreciate all they do for us and are so grateful we have each and everyone of them in our lives!
~
Our Christmas loop ended Saturday with Christmas at the Ranch with my Grandma and Grandpa. My Grandma LOVES to cook, she is a natural born hostess! I guess that is why God has blessed her the past 30+ years with a FABULOUS Mexican Restaurant, she truly is an example to Adolfo and I of using all God's special gifts to us, to glorify Him! Believe me, she uses every ounce of that place for Him, and it's beautiful!
~
So this being said, we had a special dinner Saturday night with my Grandparents to eat and exchange gifts! We had such a fun time eating, relaxing over a nice glass of wine and playing cards of course. This year has been a little challenging for them, and all we could do is be there for them and show them how special they are to all my family. That's how the Christmas Dinner came about, letting my Grandma do what she loves, and just enjoying spending time with the both of them.
~
Our Christmas as amazing, and each holiday, I am touched by the beauty and grace God brings into my life through my family; these beautiful, passionate, strong people He brings into our lives together. Adolfo and I are so excited about what the New Year has in store for us! So no more talking, and just enjoy the pictures!
~
~
Our Christmas loop ended Saturday with Christmas at the Ranch with my Grandma and Grandpa. My Grandma LOVES to cook, she is a natural born hostess! I guess that is why God has blessed her the past 30+ years with a FABULOUS Mexican Restaurant, she truly is an example to Adolfo and I of using all God's special gifts to us, to glorify Him! Believe me, she uses every ounce of that place for Him, and it's beautiful!
~
So this being said, we had a special dinner Saturday night with my Grandparents to eat and exchange gifts! We had such a fun time eating, relaxing over a nice glass of wine and playing cards of course. This year has been a little challenging for them, and all we could do is be there for them and show them how special they are to all my family. That's how the Christmas Dinner came about, letting my Grandma do what she loves, and just enjoying spending time with the both of them.
~
Our Christmas as amazing, and each holiday, I am touched by the beauty and grace God brings into my life through my family; these beautiful, passionate, strong people He brings into our lives together. Adolfo and I are so excited about what the New Year has in store for us! So no more talking, and just enjoy the pictures!
~

0 comments:
Post a Comment