Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our Christmas Treats!

Oh, how I LOVED our weekend! We spent our whole weekend here at home, relaxing and just being together. Friday night I had a Christmas Happy Hour, and then enjoyed a nice dinner with my hubby. Saturday we stayed in our PJ's, got up early, had breakfast, ran errands, and did a little shopping with my Award money, of course!
Saturday evening we rented tons of movies, and did NOTHING it was great! Today my Mom and Tay came into town, and Adolfo had to go to JC to pick up his meat from the processing plant, we will eat for the rest of the season!
I met my Mom and Tay because my Mom had to finish her shopping, so I tagged along, and look at my little treasures!
Growing up, we always had an advent calendar, but I never had my own, so now and forever, the Castro's have there very own!!!!! I also used to love my Mom's angel Christmas globe, and now we have our very own Santa globe, it plays Jingle Bells, I love them!!! I am very traditional and I love making our own, and knowing one day we get to pass traditions with our own little family!

Since there is no Baby C to spoil, I am just going to have to spoil my husband! From the 14th until Christmas, he will find a special gift behind each door, and I left him a little surprise note on Christmas Eve, because look at the size of the door, it was made perfect for a note!

This week is going to be pretty busy, so I am glad we were able to just be together and enjoy our time off, until things get Holiday crazy!

Just relaxing, The Castros.

1 comments:

PJ said...

I saw that at Target the other day and thought of you!!!!!!! It's too cute!