Monday, December 14, 2009

Our Marvelous Monday!

And a great one it has been. It's about this time every year, that I wish everyday was a Saturday! Today has been fun, early AM meeting at the office which was fun because I got to see all my sweet friends at the office, always a joy! I got a present from one of my friends at work that spent a week doing missionary work in Haiti, she said she saw my name everywhere! Apparently my name is the name of a Lotto store, ha!
~
Seeing her pictures and hearing her stories, really REALLY tugs at my heart! A life of service, doesn't sound so bad...truly appreciative hearts, and the ability to leave this place a little better than when we first got there. Hmmm.....
~
Tonight I worked a little late, so no dinner from my kitchen. Adolfo and I went for dinner, which isn't my favorite when I am trying to lose weight. I'm down 8lbs, that I am keeping off consistently. I have come to turns that this process is HORRIBLE, but I have a whole month off so no excuses. For dinner I had a grilled chicken sandwich and a salad, NOT my regular, but it filled me up, and I will sleep well knowing no fries.
~
Tonight, was pretty low key, Adolfo and I just stayed on the couch catching up on all our recorded TV, these are my favorite nights. Is this really what our life would be like minus school, just work and home! Kind of nice, but I think I'd get bored really fast...but for now we are enjoying it. I am here blogging, him next to me playing video games, lol, this is it, this is the Castros, lol, nothing fancy, just dinner and relaxing lol.
~
We have both put in to take a week off of work the first week in January, and we are really excited...we are trying to figure out what we want to do...an active vacation, fly somewhere, stay close to home, or just go to a secluded place, only us, away from all complications and just spend a few days reading, playing and dreaming, lol, they all sound nice....more to come.
~
Until then, night! The Castros.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on being down 8 lbs... that is so awesome! You should be so proud!