Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sweet Sunday!

Today, was so fun. We went to Heather and Gerald's 3rd Annual Christmas Cookie Decorating party! Friday night when we were talking, I decided to try my first ever attempt at homemade fudge!!!!
~

All the ingredients.....

Let the creative party begin! Heather had everything!
Tay and our little cousins!

More....

My lovely creations!

Adolfo took a break from hunting, and joined us!

This isn't just a sweet get together for our little cousins, it's a competition. We make tons of cookies, but only one gets to be entered into the competition. On Christmas Eve, we present the platter to Grandma, and she will pick her favorite cookie, and then we reveal who the winner is....so, we wait, and good luck! Pick the "C" grandma!

So nervous about my fudge, but it turned out AMAZING, and there is SO MUCH!!!

Our weekend was so amazing, full of family and fun! I am so excited for this week, I think I am even going to be smiling in my sleep!
5 days and counting, C.

0 comments: