Tuesday, December 29, 2009

These are a few of our favorite things!

This Christmas was so special, so I thought I would share some of the Castro's favorite things....

Gift cards and SHOPPING money for a rainy day, Adolfo got me a card to the Limited CAN NOT wait for next season!
~

One of the most special gifts we received, was from my Grandma Marie, she made each one by hand, seven, for each day of the week, I LOVE YOU GRANDMA! A couple of years ago she made us a homemade apron, these are even more special! We LOVE them!

We received awesome treats, that we will be snacking on for days, a cute purse for the spring, and I LOVE the picture and frame (and the awesome cooking sheets) from C & J, I already made cookies! OH, and we can't forget our GPS! We are ready for VACATION, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK MOM and CURT!!!!

And let's not forget my BLING! Mom surprised me with my turquoise ring and pearls, and Grandma knows we LOVE diamonds! Can't wait to wear it ALL, just not at the same time!



Can't forget the hubby! He is so simple! If you ask him he just needed undershirts, underwear and shaving/shower gels, but I surprised him with new clothes, and I am so excited to see him in all of it, OH and new house shoes!

We also are LOVING our new athletic watches, and all their cool features!

I know, I know, this was probably not as exciting to most of yall, like it was to me, but it helps us remember a few of our favorite things this Christmas!

We are so blessed. The greatest gift this Christmas was that we got to see all of our families, even if for only a short time, we got to visit each of you, and that was special to us! We LOVE having big families, but sometimes it makes it so hard to be every where we want to be for the holidays. But isn't that part of the craziness, we wouldn't have it any other way, We love yall!

The Castros....

0 comments: