Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas with the Castros 2009...

I Love, LoVe, LOVE Christmas! I love the spirit of the season, great food, and spending TONS of time with all our families. This year we spent Christmas Eve with The Castros.


Our Christmas 2009
We were able to spend time catching up, playing games, opening presents and just spending time together. I couldn't find my husband anywhere, until I went up stairs, and look what I found! My big kid, lol!
We love seeing all our nieces and nephews, they are so much fun and so entertaining! Adolfo's brother was full, tired, and decided to take a nap, and the kids couldn't help but bother him, lol...They dressed him up with a Santa hat, made faces at him, and dressed him up for the new years, lol, and he didn't even move,haha, they are too cute!


Adolfo and I got home and had our own special little Christmas. We exchanged gifts and then hit the bed for a busy Christmas day! Adolfo worked today. I got up this morning, and made him a treat, because I hated that he had to work on Christmas. I packed him warm tamales, hot cocoa, and sugar cookies, and sent him out the door. I spent Christmas morning making phone calls, drinking hot cocoa, and watching "It's a Wonderful Life" and "You've got Mail" until he got home, and then it was off to the Hill Country!

This year we celebrated Christmas Evening at my parent's house. We had so much fun, I didn't take any pictures! We enjoyed opening presents, catching up, and enjoying my Mom's Chili, YUM! Santa and our parent's went WAY OVERBOARD! The guys spent the rest of the evening watching the Lakers, and us girls played Claudia & Jaime's new game, we had so much fun, and we laughed way too much!

My sisters....


After the game was over of course there was wedding talk, lol, and well, here is what Tay thought about all that, lol!

We are so grateful for our families, and the time we get to spend together. In these moments we know we are truly blessed, and appreciate our truest gifts. We have our final Christmas tomorrow with Gma and Gpa Ribera at the ranch, so........
To be continued....A&C.

0 comments: