Monday, July 20, 2009

10 minute meals, that's my kind of dinner!

For those who know me this is no major surprise, for those who don't, well lets just say I won't win the the Housewife of the Year solely based on my kitchen skills, lol!

As life begins to pick up speed, I am always looking for SIMPLE and QUICK meals for my little family. My mom suggested I try Bertolli, and well I enjoyed it! Nothing out of this world, but I will be making it again. I am sure for all you kitchen diva's this would be pretty simple for you to prepare from scratch, as for me, this works just fine.


All I had to do was get my pan, cut open the bag, let it cook for 10 minutes, and it was done. We tried the bow tie noodles with Chicken and Spinach. This will definitely be going on my "Busy Season" Menu. Thanks Mom and Tay for the idea.

The portion size was enough for a serving for me and Adolfo, no leftovers. It ran us about $6. So not bad at all on the budget.

If anyone ever has a wonderful quick and simple recipe for me to try, send it my way, we can't have Adolfo starving!

Back to the books, well at least with a full stomach - C.

0 comments: