Adolfo and I had a wonderful weekend catching up with old friends at Klay and Lisa's wedding in Marble Falls on the Lake. It was such a beautiful ceremony, I cried the whole time, lol. We are so happy for the both of them. If you have ever met them you know they have such beautiful, servant hearts and we are so grateful for their friendship.
We had a wonderful weekend, and are done with weddings for a little while, until October. Other than that we are just enjoying our Sunday. We went to Church and had brunch with the gang, and then me, my mom and Tay hung out at my parents while Curt and Adolfo went put feed out at my Uncle Charlie's lease, they are already preparing for November, can you believe it is that time already? But Adolfo is really excited about hunting season, so I am excited too. My mother made us a great home cooked dinner tonight, and now we are just enjoying the Hallmark channel. Cheesy I know, but it is our life, and we love it!
Hope everyone enjoyed yalls weekend as much as we did. Now we are just busy preparing for our big camping trip this weekend!!!! I have already made my list, we are ready.
Enjoying our day of rest, A & C.

0 comments:
Post a Comment