Saturday, July 11, 2009

Thankful and Thinking.....

About a month ago I was invited to join a ladies Bible study, and all I can be is grateful and thankful God has brought these wonderful ladies into my life. I have always grown up in the Church and my relationship with God has always been an important part of my life.

To be honest, there are times were I pull away. It seems like I just make life too busy, and push out all the things most important to me, which leads to much frustration. During these times I forget I am not the boss, I am not in-charge, and I don’t ALWAYS have to know the answer. I forget to trust God. Through our Bible study I have really been able to take a good look at myself and I feel like things are really working inside me and stirring in my heart.

What good is a blog about us, if we can’t truly share what is going on inside us? I love and trust everyone who reads, so I thought I would share some of the questions I have been asking myself.

What are the intentions of my heart?
Why is it so easy to make time for everything else, yet so challenging for the one thing that is the most important in my life?
Am I truly listening and being obedient to all the great plans God has for my life?
Am I being the best wife, sister, daughter (you get the picture) that I can be?

Things are definitely stirring in my heart at the moment, and to be honest, it is sometimes a little overwhelming, but I truly have a blessed life and am grateful for all the wonderful opportunities given to me, but the big question I am meditating on is how am I using my life and gifts I have been blessed with to truly leave this world a little bit better?

Hhmmmmm……Well obviously I don’t have the answer but I am working on it.

Thinking, C.

0 comments: