Friday, July 10, 2009

Enjoying my little getaway....

This past three days I have been here in San Antonio at a work level training. I LOVE coming to SA for trainings because I always get to hang out with my sister, just doing the fun things together we would do if we lived in the same town. I have been lost plenty of times, but after I take the wrong way once I learn another little piece of SA.

Yesterday we went shopping for dresses for our cousin's wedding, and we both found exactly what we were looking for, super excited we both found our dresses and of course for the wedding this weekend. We also booked our condo for our final summer trip with the Family to Port A. at the end of the summer before schedules get busy again.

I am so tired, but I always fight my sleep when I am out of town and not with Adolfo. I am so glad training is over tomorrow, cause I miss my husband and our home, my own bed!!!!

Tonight I had a nice dinner with my sister, and an evening of jewelry shopping. I love shopping with Claudia because we look for specific items, not just anything and everything, which I tend to do, lol. So I got a cute necklace to complete my wedding outfit, still super excited, if you can't tell.

Story of the dress:
I saw the dress I bought in Austin about a month ago, and I almost got it for Caroline's shower, but I thought no I am not going to spend that much, and I found my cute yellow dress. Well I really wanted it, but I didn't NEED it. Well we were in Macy's here flipping through dresses and there it was, only one in my size, so I took it. Claudia loved it, and I knew i wasn't letting it go. I carried it through out the store and kept saying that I wished I could magically get a discount at the counter, because after 2mo still no sale. Well as my luck would have it, I got to the register, and the lady told me if I donated $3 I could get $10 off! Lucky huh? Well I was able to use the coupon 2 times, so I saved a net of $14. Which put me exactly in my budget range for a dress! What a day!

So that is will it has been a day, and I am still super excited. Its the small things. I was able to donate to a great cause, and still treat myself with a good deal.

Smiling, Ces. PS. Miss you A, can't wait to see you tomorrow!!!!!

0 comments: