~ Thankful my test and presentation got moved to the end of next week ~ Ready for Book Club manana, Chapter 9 already, WOW ~ Excited about girl’s Bible study on Thursday ~ Enjoyed my lunch date with a sweet friend, when it comes to real food, she just gets me, lol ~ Preparing laundry for the weekend ~ Preparing Budgets and Lists for the weekend ~ Trip to Academy ~ Trip to Wal-Mart ~ Snacks ~ Buying batteries, swim shoes and a fan ~ Going over locations with Heather ~ Checking out our AWESOME camp shirts ~ Getting excited ~ Buying rafts to tan and relax ALL day ~ packing TONS of water ~ cleaning the ice chest ~ Making arrangements for Adolfo’s boat (Thanks Gerald and Heather) ~ Calling my sister, Calling my other sister, and trying not to forget anything ~ LOVING my new camo shirt I got today! ~
Thought I would share all the RANDOMNESS that is going on with the Castro’s at the moment, Just woke up cause the dryer went off, so I thought I might as well get this all out of my head and unload the dryer….
I love the smell of laundry out of the dryer, Night, C.
Thought I would share all the RANDOMNESS that is going on with the Castro’s at the moment, Just woke up cause the dryer went off, so I thought I might as well get this all out of my head and unload the dryer….
I love the smell of laundry out of the dryer, Night, C.

0 comments:
Post a Comment