Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Loving my Dishes, so I thought I'd share.....

As I am blogging, and my sister's on speaker phone, lol, I thought it was time for me to share one of my sweet gifts from my hubby! I had been looking FOREVER for cute plastic everyday plates, and when it rains it pours. A few weekends ago we were out and about and I saw these, I wanted them, but I didn't NEED them, so I put them back. Well I guess my hubby saw the twinkle in my eye, and they are mine, lol.

I LOVE them, I call them my Longhorn dishes, I can't wait for football season to start, they are also in honor of Tay, our little longhorn, moving in with us next semester....
I have been wanting to start a collection, and I don't know if I want plates or Tea pots, or maybe both, lol....my GMA bought my sister and I some of the most precious plates, I LOVE this one also: Share Faith, Offer Hope, Gather Prayer.....I just need a stand...

This is my first plate, Claudia got it for me on my last birthday....


Tomorrow is my Friday, and we have no plans yet, that won't last for long! This week has been crazy for us, so we are taking it easy tonight and tomorrow. Hope everyone is enjoying their week, but for now, I am going to be a good lil' wifie and go make a quick dinner for Adolfo, BBQ sandwiches, YUM!

Hugs and Kisses, C.

0 comments: