Sunday, July 12, 2009

Nothing short than eventful!

Friday I was EXHAUSTED from spending a couple of days in SA for training! I love getting to spend time with my SIS and just catching up. Friday I got home and FINALLY cut my hair, yeah it has been almost a year, and it just wasn't healthy and driving me nuts. So I swung by my stylist and she said she could squeeze me in, Love her!!!

If you remember originally, I was growing my hair to donate, well come to find out, Adolfo is loving my hair long. So I made a deal, I wait on donating my hair and play with it for awhile for him to enjoy, but when we start having babies, I am chopping it OFF, and then I can donate it!

Saturday we hung out at home and then drove into JC for Caroline & Nick's Wedding. Can you believe I took no pictures, lol. It was so sweet and such a special day. All I can say is serving cake was hard work!!!!! But it was fun seeing all our family, lil cousins, and old friends, so excited we are repeating it all this weekend in MF for Lisa and Klay's wedding.

Sunday we drove back into Austin to catch the late Mass and welcome our niece home from her ACTS retreat. We are so proud of her and the beautiful young lady she is becoming....

After that Adolfo and I just wanted to spend our afternoon doing anything together. We took a break to B&N and I found my 2010 Agenda. Super excited because I am very picky about my calendars and every year it is an obstacle, but I found an 18th month calendar, its perfectly a deep red. Then Adolfo surprised me with an ice-cream date at the Marble Slab Creamery. I never understood the name and had never been there, but now it all sense, but I am not going to spoil it for you, go check it out!


We had to run by the mall, for nothing at all, but when we were trying to leave our car freaked out, nothing wrong with it at all, but the lights and speedometer went nuts. It was all an electrical problem but we couldn't get it to start, PROBLEM! But we got it to the dealership and our Aunt came and got us, we weren't going to let this ruin our day, we just jammed to Brad Paisley until they came and got our car, his new CD is great.

Now we are in our PJ's and on our way to we The Proposal, what a great way to finish off a ever so eventful weekend.

Nothing but eventful, The Castros.

0 comments: