Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Year One: Paper

Nothing life changing from the Castros. Adolfo got a call yesterday that his car was ready, it was only the battery, weird, but we are very thankful it wasn't anything bigger or costlier. He couldn't pick it up until today, so we carpooled this AM, which meant another early rise-n-shine for me. We decided to get up really early and go out for breakfast before work, it was so nice starting the day off together like that, I almost which we could carpool together every day, it sure made drive time go by super fast! Now his car is home safe and sound and we are back to being a 2 Honda household.....

Adolfo and I will be married a year in September, time is going by so fast! I would consider us to have pretty traditional personalities, and we always talked about following the traditional anniversary Gift by year list, we decided in addition to our suprise gifts to eachother we would do a joint gift that we both love, and try to be a little creative also.

Year One: PAPER
Adolfo LOVES Brad Paisley, and we missed him when he was in Austin. We looked up his concerts and found out he would be in Dallas the weekend after our anniversary. So we decided perfect, tickets = paper, year one was a breeze! We purchased them as soon as they were available, and did a 3 day delivery....well day 7 came around and still NOTHING! We (I) got worried, so Adolfo looked them up on UPS, didn't know we could, and realized they had been sitting at the front desk for 5 days, with no call from the front desk telling us they had a delivery for us, perfect...
So, FINALLY, they are here and our weekend get-a-away is all set!


Super excited, we already bought the new CD, nerdy I know, but I like to know all the latest and greatest songs when I go to a concert.....it's pretty good.....

Now we just get to look at them, but we can't wait till September!
Anxiously waiting, The Castros.

0 comments: