Monday, July 20, 2009

It's a Monday...

Nothing major to report today, it's just a regular Monday. I have a pretty busy week, again. I have a possible paper, presentation and test all this week. I say possible because our schedule has shifted a bit, and I just need to pull it out. I am finishing my paper after this post.

I am feeling all "Sex in the Cityish" as I sit here blogging at my desk, pull back the curtains and watch the wind pick up and traffic in the distance pass by, it looks like it is going to rain,lol! But this is the environment I have to set up for myself to get any work done, lamp light only.

I guess I will leave yall with a little story, not much, but it made me laugh a little bit on the inside on my way to the elevator. Today I just took a quick lunch and grabbed a sandwich in our office building. There is nothing different about that, but the person right next to me finished his order the exact time as I did and we had the EXACT same thing, what are the odds, same place, same time, same thing. I guess I am not that strange of an eater, lol. #11 on french bread, cut the tomatoes, lol.....

Well it just made me laugh a little on the inside, paper time and enjoy the weather!

Love, C.

0 comments: