This weekend we had our 1st Annual Barrientes Cousin Camping trip. It was a blast, but I bet we will be paying for it next week, lol! We are burnt, tired, but so re-energized. We rented two camp sights at Inks, and we "roughed it" for two nights. So, no more stories, and lets just enjoy the pictures....
Mr. & Mrs. Inks 2009
The Rent tent troop....
Representing our roots...
Game night full of dominoes, catch phrase, and volleyball night....
Heather showed me new setting on my camera, I've had it for 4 years, and I am learning new things everyday....thanks Heather!
Heather took this one, love it, but with my new settings, lol....
Dominoes, me vs the boys, I won and this proves it!
The Shumake Family....
The views were so pretty, and this is where we picked up Adolfo and Gerald, not much luck, nothing caught to take home, but it was fun being out there, right guys, lol? Loved the sign though....
Family is such a precious gift, and we are so grateful to have such close and encouraging cousins to spend share life. Always know we are here for yall the way yall have all been here for us!
Much love and camped out! The Castros.

1 comments:
Celeste, it looks like yall had so much fun. I love camping, and I love my cousins... what a great idea yall had to combine the two. Fun times.
Post a Comment