Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July as much as we did! We had a great time relaxing and hanging out with family. Friday night we spent the night at the ranch with our GMA and GPA, followed by a beautiful sunrise on their porch with a strong cup of coffee. I guess that's what happens when you stay up too late watching novellas, lol, but so peaceful. We spent the rest our morning getting brunch at my GMA's restaurant and antique shopping. Then it was off to JC to hang with the family, and the song begins...
A lot of people called it prison when I was growin up ......
These are my roots and this is what I love ....
Cause everybody knows me and I know them ....
And I believe that's the way we were supposed to live ....
Wouldn't trade one single day in small town USA ....
A little Hank Jr. and a six pack of lights ....
Old dirt road and I'll be just fine...
Give me a Sunday morning that full of grace....
A simple life and I'll be okay.....
Here in small town USA.....
Love, A & C.

0 comments:
Post a Comment