But what a great day! I had my review today, and another good year has come and gone. I always get so nervous this time of year, I don't know why. Even with constant reassurance that all is well, I still feel it in the pit of my stomach. But it's done, I can't believe I have had a professional career for almost 4 years! Where does the time go?
Class was class, but I was completely unable to focus. I am a week behind schedule and I wrote down the wrong date for my art presentation. Thank goodness my professor is so forgiving that she just let me pick a new topic and move my date, almost bad situation turned good!
Not much happening in the Castro casa. Just laundry, packing, walmart trip and watching The Cleaner, lol, we are kind of addicted. Adolfo started recording it, and we always have 2-3 episodes to catch up one.
I am headed to SA for the rest of the week for training and then it is wedding festivities for the weekend, still no dress, but we will see. Adolfo will be enjoying home without me, lol, I am sure he is a little excited! Well I must get back to getting ready and then to bed....
Sweet Dreams, C.
Wednesday, July 08, 2009
Up way too late....
Posted by Celeste Castro at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment