Sunday, August 23, 2009

Appreciating the Beauty...

Today we spent the day at the lake with Adolfo's brothers and sisters, and the kids, it was a great way to end our ever so eventful weekend. We had a blast, it was so hot outside so it felt great just relaxing in the water.


This is were we spent the day, sitting and relaxing...loved our view, it was beautiful!
Of course, there was a little fishing...notice Adolfo's toys I used the little one to see if I could catch some bate, no luck but I love the little pole...

Adolfo did a great job BBQing all the meat we had too much! I love leftovers! He loves grilling, any chance he gets he'll throw some meat on, Charcoal only, we aren't fans of gas grills...


We had a wonderful time hanging out with the Castro family, and relaxing on the lake. We called it an early night, so we could get home and relax and just have some down time before our Back to School week starts again. Now we are just enjoying our evening snuggled on the couch watching Lifetime, gotta love the Nora Roberts' series, lol, (I think Adolfo gets annoyed when I put the AC low just so we can use a blanket, lol).

We are so thankful we were able to spend our whole day outside with family enjoying God's beautiful creations. The water was cold, the trees were so green, despite the lack of rain, and the weather was perfect! God is amazing, Sometimes we go through life so quickly, we don't stop and take the time to appreciate God's simple gifts He gives us everyday.

With appreciative hearts, A & C.

0 comments: