Friday, August 21, 2009

Thankful it's Friday!

Today is my last day off for a while, and Adolfo had off today during the day and will be working a shift later this evening, so I had plenty to keep us busy, so that we could really enjoy our weekend together, no house work or errands, all that non-sense really just eats up your weekend!

Like I stated a few posts back, we are a Honda family and we love our Honda maintenance dates, so this morning we had another. We woke up bright and early to be first in line for mile maintenance, oil changes, and some minor repairs. We walked on over to our coffee shop and enjoyed breakfast, and finished our last round of thank you cards to get them out the door, Finally! When it was all said and done we personally wrote and addressed and stamped 180 Thank you letters....wow, I love mail and personal notes, but my hand hurts!

So after our notes, stories, and our breakfast it was time to pick up our cars....after the free wash they were so happy and working fabulous.....thought we would share.......So shinny!


After a morning like this we just felt like getting things done, so we completed my Saturday Morning to-do list as well. We bought our groceries for the party tomorrow for my Mac-n-cheese, YUM!, and we got Tay's house key made, so it is official, she has a key, lol.

Now we are home and just going to relax, and wait until all our festivities begin this evening! I am even going to break out my sewing machine, and get to sewing....

So much done and the day is only halfway over......So I'll end the blog later after we have lived the 2nd part of our day! Oh yeah, and we had lunch at Chick-fil-A, and it felt like we were out of place, we needed to borrow someone's kid PRONTO!......See yall this evening!

A & C.

0 comments: