True happiness is found in the simple things. The older I get the more I surprise myself with how much I can live without, lol. I find the greatest joy just being around the ones I love, and getting to do nothing. Our goal for this year was to simplify and rid our lives of all our business, and all the unnecessary. Most importantly, cleaning our house out of all the things we really don't need that someone else could benefit from. The less you have, the less you have to work, clean, organize, etc. which in return makes more time to do the things that bring you real joy, what a concept!
On Thursdays me and a group of ladies from the office get together for our Bible study during lunch, and when we want to get away for a little bit, we head out to our favorite hidden gem! Today made my day, not only was our lesson awesome, and just want I needed, this was my drink, How cute it this? I mean, I don't think I will ever want to order my coffee to go again, if this is what I could have if I just took a little time out of my day and enjoyed my drink there!
My gorilla mocha, YUM!

Our weekend starts today, we are off until Monday and just going to spend some good quality time as a family at the coast. So excited! Ask me how much packing I've done, lol, none. See I must be going, and the Cowboys are on, so I have to do that to, might even have to do a midnight Wal-Mart run, we will see. Today I am grateful for fellowship, and so thankful for the ladies in our Bible study. I am so blessed to have these wonderful women of faith in my life to share in this journey; I truly appreciate all their honesty and encouragement.
I will leave you with one of my favorites......"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:6-7
Take the time to enjoy the simple things, C.
1 comments:
Beautiful! (& that coffee looks devine!)
Post a Comment