Today was the day that changed my life forever, 8.01.03! Six years ago today Adolfo and I met while my sister and I, and a friend, were celebrating my Cousin's 21st birthday in Austin. It is so hard to believe that we've only known and been apart of each other's life for six years. Yet, he knows me better than some people who have known me my whole life. I can only say Thank you everyday for bringing him into my life, What can I? say I am a lucky girl, blessed beyond what I deserve!
This weekend was reserved for ORGANIZING! With Tay moving in, and ton's of stuff in our little Apartment, we needed to downsize and re-organize...so that is what we did....Thought we would share some of our progress....
Two trips to the dumpster, and one to Goodwill, lol, wow where did we have all this stuff??? The red Christmas bag is clothes, lol, both of ours, I am glad someone is going to get great use!
Well I am TIRED, and there is still one more room to do! But I thought I would share...

1 comments:
That is so wierd that we both signed our blogs with our first initials.....we must be sister!
Post a Comment