God is Good and not often enough do I stop, say thank you and appreciate all the blessings He has brought into my life. Honestly, most of the time I take too much for granted and keep my-self going 100 mph.
Here is what I am thinking. Since it seems I’m addicted and spend way too much time on here each night, I am going to use my blog for the better and hold myself accountable. Sometimes there are no interesting and exciting things happening with the Castros, but we ALWAYS have grateful hearts. Each day, I will share one thing we are grateful for on that day. I am excited already!
Today, My first. I am grateful for my husband. God knows me better than I know myself and he brought this peacefulness and balance in my life through my husband. No matter how hectic my life, no matter how fast I am going, Adolfo is my sense of calmness…It could be the worst week ever and he makes it go away with just a hug in the kitchen and telling me to just stop. So thank you Lord, for trusting me with such an amazing man that is perfect, for me, for the rest of my life!

In his element...


0 comments:
Post a Comment