Wow, what a day! My morning started off great. I was afraid I was going to oversleep and be late to my client's this morning so I had Adolfo wake me up really early....too early, lol. I got up had a bowl of cereal in bed and caught up on the news....so peaceful! Traffic wasn't all that bad so I got South pretty quick, so I enjoyed a smoothie from Starbucks and read my book for bookclub in the car until the client arrived, again, so relaxing...it really cleared my head!
The day went by too fast and then it was on to class. I was SO ready for my class to be over today...you know how you sit there FOREVER and you think 20 minutes have passed, and it's only been 5! Yes, well it was one of those days...when I got out, I decided to surprise Adolfo because I got out a little early, well......he surprised me instead!
So no more classes for me, just a test next week! And Adolfo just has one more speech and then we get a 2 week break, crazy I know, and then we start up again. Today, I am grateful God provided me with time to just slow down and enjoy the moment....all day! He gave me a beautiful, peaceful morning, to just clear my mind, and he gave me a wonderful evening to just spend time with my husband....the best gifts in life cost nothing, for me it's as simple as taking the time to stop and share a little piece of ourselves with the one's we care the most about!
Refreshed- C.

0 comments:
Post a Comment