Sunday, August 23, 2009

When flowers meet polka dots....pure joy!

Adolfo and I were in the kitchen cutting up a cantaloupe, well he was, and I was on the stool eating grapes and strawberries reading my pattern, and I had a second wind (lol, I just wanted to set the tone of this blog)!

I was getting so excited reading the next couple of steps of my pattern, I just had to bust out the machine for a half an hour. Why was I excited you ask? BECAUSE these were the steps that combined my floral apron with the polka dot trim, I LOVE IT!

So here is a summary in pictures of my 30 minute project....

Before and After: Cleaning up and sewing my edges....


Yeah, the trim! Pressing...

Pinning the edge of the apron to the trim...


Pressing my hem...

Tada! I am so excited about how it is all coming together....


Big picture it looks great, but up close, WHEW I have alot of work!!! It is all about the details, good thing I am so picky. I am so surprised how far I got in half an hour.

Sweet dreams, C.

0 comments: